Dear My Bookworm Box Community Members,
Happy New Year!! I want to take a few minutes of your time to thank you for your support, encouragement and loyalty this past year. We could not have accomplished all of what we did without you. Most of you probably don’t realize that I just committed to building this company on a full-time basis in May of this year. When I reflect on 2019, it was definitely a year of organization. Meaning, I spent so much time fine tuning all the details of the company – everything from customer service to our customer’s experience to marketing to branding to sales to social media and to our internal operations. And, the scary part is - I know I’ve only scratched the surface!! Here’s a quick recap of all that I know was accomplished in 2019:
- Mailed hundreds of My Bookworm Boxes mailed to our subscribers.
- Released our first specialty boxes for Halloween and Thanksgiving.
- Completed our first annual customer survey so we can ensure our customer experience is the very best it can be for our subscribers.
- Hosted our first ever Book Drive in Columbus, Ohio benefiting Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
- Wrote eight blogs posts with content valuable to kids and parents.
- Created our very first reading log for you to use.
- Attended events in Columbus and Cincinnati and met so many of you!
- Created many Instagram stories with personal messages.
- Posted almost daily on Facebook and Instagram.
- Established accounts on LinkedIn, Pinterest and TikTok … yes, I did just say TikTok!! We will see how it goes!
When I think ahead to 2020, I’m SO excited!! This time next year, I can’t wait to share the details of how we've expanded upon all of the above accomplishments of this year.
I hope you will continue on this journey with us!!
I also hope you had a wonderful year and holiday season with your families!!
Please reach out to me anytime with questions, concerns suggestions. I want to hear it all!!
With Sincere Gratitude,
Founder – My Bookworm Box
Leave a comment: