We know it's been a long 2 weeks of social distancing, home schooling and this new normal. Please use our reading log if you would like to help you stay on track with your reading for fun. If there is anything else we can do to help you through this difficult time, please reach out to us at email@example.com!!
Need extra tips to help keep your reading on track?
- Use a reading log to track your reading minutes each day so everyone is held accountable.
- Choose a time of the day that works well for your family. It doesn't have to always be at bedtime.
- Let your child choose his/her book or reading material. Although we do not include graphic (comic) books in our boxes, these type of books still promote reading and literacy.
- Set an example - read your own book while your child reads his/her own book.
- Or even better, start a family reading club - everyone reads the same book and then discusses (this is our favorite!!).