Hello and Happy July!!
We hope the 2nd half of 2020 is WAY less eventful than the 1st half of this year. Here is also our reading log for the month of July for you to use. We hope you are keeping up with your reading this summer!
If there is anything we can do to help, just send us an email at email@example.com.
Need extra tips to help keep your reading on track?
- Use a reading log to track your reading minutes each day so everyone is held accountable.
- Choose a time of the day that works well for your family. It doesn't have to always be at bedtime.
- Let your child choose his/her book or reading material. Although we do not include graphic (comic) books in our boxes, these type of books still promote reading and literacy.
- Set an example - read your own book while your child reads his/her own book.
- Or even better, start a family reading club - everyone reads the same book and then discusses (this is our favorite!!).