We compiled our top 5 reasons why Fall is the best season ever for reading!!
1. Warm Drinks - what is better than a cup of hot chocolate or a cup of your favorite pumpkin or cinnamon warm drink to go along with your favorite book?? Or, how about hot chocolate as a reward on Friday nights for 15 minutes of reading every day during the week?!?!
2. Snuggly Clothes - there is nothing better than your favorite pair of sweats and a big comfy chair with a blanket to read your favorite book!
3. Fresh Air - open windows are the best in the fall when the hot temps break and fresh air fills the house. Grab your favorite book and crack a window next to your bed for relaxing nighttime reading.
4. Fall Leaves - rake leaves and jump in your pile with a good book! Or, come in after you rake your pile of leaves and relax with a good book. Either way, it's Fall win!
5. Ghouls, Ghosts and Goblins, Oh My! - And last but not least, Fall is the only time of the year we can read Halloween books!! Whether you're into scary witches, magic potions or cute pumpkins, this time of the year is for you.
And, Five Little Pumpkins is our favorite Halloween book of all time: Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate. The first one said, "oh my it's getting late." The second one said "there are witches in the air." The third one said "but we don't care!" The fourth one said "let's run and run and run." The fifth one said "I'm ready for some fun!" Oooooooo went the wind and out went the lights and five little pumpkins rolled out of sight :)
Happy Fall Reading!
Leave a comment: